Early Early Bird (100 tickets) - $49.00 each - closes 29th August 2021
Early Bird - $59.00 each - closes 10th October 2021
Standard - $69.00 each - closes 10th January 2022
Late Entry if not sold out - $79.00 each - after 11th January 2022
Spectators (not running)
Early Early Bird (50 tickets) - $30.00 each - closes 29th August 2021
Early Bird - $39.00 each - closes 10th October 2021
Standard - $49.00 each - closes 10th January 2022
Late Entry if not sold out - $59.00 each - after 11th January 2022
CJM'S Events Ltd covers all Booking and Administration Fees
No walk up entries will be permitted, all entrants whether participating in the run or spectating have to register online.
1. Hornby Hub - Hornby - 2:20pm
2. Belfast "The Peg" - 2:20pm
Northlands Mall "Countdown Bus Stop" - 2:40pm
3. Rolleston - Bus stop Kidman Street - 2:30pm
4. Lincoln - Anglican Church, 21 Leinster Terrace Lincoln - 2:30pm
5. Westfield Mall, Riccarton Road Bus Stop outside farmers - 2:30pm
6. Eastgate Mall, Buckleys Road - 2:30pm
7. Palms Mall, Bus Stop Marshlands Road opposite Z Petrol Station - 2:30pm
8. Central City - Christchurch Bus Exchange - Platform L -2:30pm
9. Ashburton - Hotel Ashburton 2:20pm
Rakaia Salmon World 2:50pm
10. Rangiora, Pak'n'Sav 2:00pm
Kaipaoi New World 2:30pm
11. West Melton, - 4 Square 2:30pm
These will be the bus pick up and drop off locations. No alcohol can be taken from Lone Goat Vineyard and taken on to the buses.
One lucky Early Bird entrant will win 6 bottles of Lone Goat Sauvignon Blanc.
This is an R18 event, meaning everyone has to be 18 years of age to take part and to be onsite. Sorry, absolutely no one under the age of 18 will be permitted in the Vineyard for Wine Run. Proof of age will be required when entering the Vineyard for Wine Run.
There will be no refunds although for a $20 fee you can transfer your entry to another person or another CJM'S Events Ltd event. The last day for transfers is the Sunday before Wine Run - 19th January 2022.
Bus tickets are non transferable and non refundable.
Should the event have to be cancelled due to Force Majure, Disease or Pandemic there will be no refund of entry fee.
Competitors do have the option of purchasing a CJM’S Cancellation Insurance when entering the event.
When entering if you wish to purchase CJM’S Cancellation Insurance, you do so in the Merchandise section. If the event was to be cancelled, the amount of your entry fee is the amount that would be refunded. No Merchandise fee is refunded